Xrystofer's Personal Links: Xrystofer's Flickr Photos | Yahoo Profile |

 

The inside scoop on what all happens to a 32 year old guy in Omaha, Nebraska. You won't find all the latest gossip or reviews. Instead, you just get me and my world.



Another Giant Leap for Man-Kind...Another one!

California Approves Gay Marriage

So here we are again, is this another carrott, am I a donkey once again? I hope not! We can't complain too much, at least these issues are still continuing to hit the steps of our government, make headlines and cause people to do a double-take. Yeah, I guess I'm happy this is being considered again. To know I am protected with the same rights as a married "woman/man" couple would be assuring. I for one support this obviously. Let's all be on the same page telling the same story, that's all we're asking for.

posted by Xrystofer @ 9/07/2005 09:43:00 AM,

1 Comments:

At 3:18 PM, September 07, 2005, Blogger BrianJames said...

well, now all we need is for the guvernator to sign it. but, for sure, this is good. It's about damn time. Too bad other people can't see the love two people share.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home