Xrystofer's Personal Links: Xrystofer's Flickr Photos | Yahoo Profile |

 

The inside scoop on what all happens to a 32 year old guy in Omaha, Nebraska. You won't find all the latest gossip or reviews. Instead, you just get me and my world.



The end is near

O.k.. it's just the girls on Big Brother 6. Howie stayed around as long as they'd let him, but just couldn't hold on any longer. This seems to be the new trend in BB US.

Official Big Brother 6 Site

Personally, I'd like to see Janie go at least to the final two. I doubt she will win, simply because the "friendship" (man that phrase makes me gag in reference to that group) will have more members in the Jury House once it ends. Unless Janelle can convice Ivette to vote for one of her own team it's pretty much going to whomever makes it to the end if Janelle is there too. I don't care who it goes to if it's between two *gag* "frienship" members. Well, we will see here soon, hopefully the final HOH contest will be a good unique endurance challenge, they are so fun to watch.
GO JANELLE!

posted by Xrystofer @ 9/09/2005 10:56:00 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home