Xrystofer's Personal Links: Xrystofer's Flickr Photos | Yahoo Profile |

 

The inside scoop on what all happens to a 32 year old guy in Omaha, Nebraska. You won't find all the latest gossip or reviews. Instead, you just get me and my world.



a brief reprise...

it's Tuesday...had a 4 day weekend...I'm feeling spoiled and lathargic. I don't want to work really, I enjoyed doing nothing for 4 days. oh well... I have to say, I'm sad BB6 is nearly over. Tonight is the last night. I'm honestly only watching to see the jury people. I don't care who wins, I don't really like Evilette or Maggot.

Other news, Monday's seem to be the new TV day for us. So many good shows. I fear we're going to be glued to the TV alot this winter. For everyone's pleasure I'm listing the shows we will be actively watching on a weekly basis..just to show how little of a life we actually have:

MONDAY: Las Vegas, Medium, Surface, Ultimate-Fighter, Prison Break
TUESDAY: Law & Order SVU, Scrubs, Amazing Race 8, Commander in Chief
WEDNESDAY: LOST, Law & Order, Invasion
THURSDAY: Will and Grace, Survivor Guatemala, Reunion
FRIDAY: Weeds
SATURDAY:
SUNDAY: Law & Order C.I., Desperate Housewives, Greys Anatomy, Rome

And of course American Idol once it starts. So our winter will be busy. ;)

posted by Xrystofer @ 9/20/2005 08:55:00 AM,

1 Comments:

At 8:26 AM, September 28, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sad to see that Arrested Development, My name is Earl and Miami Ink are alll omitted from your list. Oh yeah and The Office/NBC. Watched that last night. Damn funny

 

Post a Comment

<< Home