Xrystofer's Personal Links: Xrystofer's Flickr Photos | Yahoo Profile |

 

The inside scoop on what all happens to a 32 year old guy in Omaha, Nebraska. You won't find all the latest gossip or reviews. Instead, you just get me and my world.



Let me redirect...

It's been awhile since regular posting. Perhaps I've lost a bit of ambition. Seems all the regular blogs I've gone to almost daily have died off, and that's affected my motivation. Is it the seasons and holidays that have everyone preoccupied? Perhaps...

I've found a new hobbie I plan on taking up after X-mas. I plan on spending time at our local best-buy a few nights a week. On a recent gift hunt there I found myself surrounded by more eye candy I knew could exist in one building. Maybe I should just get a part-time job there so I can get paid for being there. I'd have to find a way to keep from tripping over my tongue though...I'll work on that this weekend maybe!

posted by Xrystofer @ 12/22/2005 01:53:00 PM,

1 Comments:

At 8:23 PM, December 22, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

NO WAY ARE YOU TO WORK WEEKENDS!!!! I absolutely must have my Christopher time with you. Its been so long since I have seen you thank God for Howies Screen Capture program that I used to save your pictures from. I would have lost my love in your body..LOL I hope all is well for you and Cory. Merry Christmas to you both. May you have a very happy Holiday.

Love ya' both

Darrell

 

Post a Comment

<< Home