Xrystofer's Personal Links: Xrystofer's Flickr Photos | Yahoo Profile |

 

The inside scoop on what all happens to a 32 year old guy in Omaha, Nebraska. You won't find all the latest gossip or reviews. Instead, you just get me and my world.



Here's what I'm thinking...

My noggin is working like crazy for some reason. Work's been a zoo and so much has been happening and changing I thought I'd put a collection of "WHAT I THINK ABOUT THIS" on here. Be warned, there will be no plot, no summary, no true direction; just a big pile of letters and words about random things.

Cold Weather: It sucks, really sucks. It sucks more than a Hoover!

Iraq War: Where to begin. Should we leave? YES. Should we stay? Probably. Will we ever win as we had intended? Nopers. We're screwed sideways no matter what we do. People, MANY people have died over there. To leave isn't saying they died in vain, they were doing their job. But do we need to kill anymore of them, I don't think so. The longer we stay, more we show we mean business, but the more people we piss off and have unite against us. Bushy needs to have the people that do all the thinking for him have the other people that write his speeches for him open a jar of honesty and just spill it out. What agenda could they still have that is worth killing our soldiers for? OBVIOUSLY it's not gas, we've established gas prices are mostly figurative and are controlled by the CEO's of the oil companies. The war went on so long, they couldn't use that as an excuse to keep prices high so they used natural disasters... Anyway, that's another topic. Bring our troops home, let Iraq govern itself and live. They are Arabic, not Americans. We can't force them to live our lives and believe our beliefs. How egocentric is that?

Men of the Year: Holy crap have they gone overboard on this. Jennifer Aniston? Uhm... where's the penis? "nuff said. Jennifer (M)Aniston...*giggle*

Sexiest Man: \/\/hatever... How about they title it more like... Sexiest 30 something actor, Sexiest 40 something actor, Sexiest Garbage man, Sexiest Lawyer, etc. Cuz they be picking some odd people in my opinion.

Ok... enough of that. Whew, got that outta my system. MUCH BETTER. Back to my life; Cory gets into Omaha at 8:31pm tonight, so I get to pick him up. Can't wait to have him back! Big empty house alone in the cold just isn't so much fun. Boy he's going to love coming back to our 20 degree icy weather. I already got his coat in the car for when I pick him up. We've got alot of tv to catch up on, we'll probably spend this weekend doing that. Which reminds me.. Medium is in 3D next week, so I gotta go get two copies of TV Friggin' Guide so we can see it in 3D. Cool idea, but sheesh. Gotta love gimmicks I guess. I bet it will look neat though, so I'll shut up.

posted by Xrystofer @ 11/17/2005 02:35:00 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home