Xrystofer's Personal Links: Xrystofer's Flickr Photos | Yahoo Profile |

 

The inside scoop on what all happens to a 32 year old guy in Omaha, Nebraska. You won't find all the latest gossip or reviews. Instead, you just get me and my world.



Difference in change

Let's see where I should start. I've been reading some blogs from other Omahan's like me and it's odd how out of touch I am on things. Since the JOY closed, Cory and I haven't really done anything or gone out. Last time we went out was in May, and the time before that was in March. I have to admit, I do kind of miss it. The crowds, the music, the dancing...and of course the drama. It was fun. A completely different lifestyle. I think it'd be good for us to get out a bit more. Not every weekend, but get back out, meet some people.

I do miss watching the really drunk guy attempting to dance and put on a strip show about 10 minutes before the bar closes. The random lost drunk finding their way to your table to tell you how wonderful they think your shoes are, and of course to let you know they are "reallly drunk, and to forgive them". Ah... the good times. I wondering how many people we'd even recognize if we went out. We were quite the social butterflies for several years, so who knows.

Now, we bowl on a league on Sundays. That's pretty much it. Nevertheless, the people out there are great, and we have a blast afterwards in the bar. Who knows... Anyway, later gators, I'm done blabbing.

posted by Xrystofer @ 11/25/2005 10:56:00 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home