Xrystofer's Personal Links: Xrystofer's Flickr Photos | Yahoo Profile |

 

The inside scoop on what all happens to a 32 year old guy in Omaha, Nebraska. You won't find all the latest gossip or reviews. Instead, you just get me and my world.



Uhhh

Not sure what to blab about today. The weather here is so strange for this time of year. It got to 56 degrees today, and has been warm the last week or so. I not complaining, just odd for it to be January and so warm here. The normal average temperature they say is around 30 degrees. I'm sure Mother Nature will turn on us soon and give us a nice huge nasty snow storm. We just can't be that lucky and stay like this til spring!

Cory and I got X-Men Legends II for the PS2. It's a bit more involved that the first one. Great game and I'm sure we'll be glued to it until we beat it. Hopefully it'll have an ending that's not so friggin' impossible to beat.

Uhm.... that's all.. hmmm

posted by Xrystofer @ 1/11/2006 04:03:00 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home