Xrystofer's Personal Links: Xrystofer's Flickr Photos | Yahoo Profile |

 

The inside scoop on what all happens to a 32 year old guy in Omaha, Nebraska. You won't find all the latest gossip or reviews. Instead, you just get me and my world.



Updates to resume

So, I thought this might be an ailing endevor of mine. Sure, this blog does come in handy during those brief moments you need to vent or want to discuss something on your mind. This blog also seems to be a bit more of a bridge to connect friends to what's going on in my life. So, having that issue brought up to me this past weekend I will continue with updates.

And here they are:

Cory and I have done more work on the kitchen. I've learned I can install a new kitchen sink and disposal all by myself. Hot damn I'm good eh? We also got a new oven. It's purdy. We didn't really need it, but just couldn't pass it up. Click here to see a picture of it.

My older brother (Travis) is coming up this weekend with LeAnne and 4 of their friends. They are all going on a cruise and their plane leaves Omaha early. This way they can crash at our house and not have such a long drive. This is also the first time Travis has ever flown. He's uber excited and nervous, so Cory and I will have some good tips for him to make it more enjoyable. I'm so happy for them, they're going to have alot of fun; it will be a trip of many "firsts" for him.

Thursday Cory and I are going with some guys we bowl with to see Brokeback Mountain. I'm not sure what to expect. All I know is to bring plenty of tissues; it's a real tear-jerker. It's been awhile since I've seen one of those, so lord only knows how big of a baby I'll be. *grin*

posted by Xrystofer @ 1/10/2006 04:01:00 PM,

2 Comments:

At 7:20 PM, January 10, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bryan went to see the movie and said it was "ok" but not a great movie. There have been many yes and many no's on it so I will wait till it comes out on DVD as I do for all the movies and get it then. Thank you for finally updating your journal I needed new materials to read and mind your business for you. I miss our times in the chat room like you used to spend there but I understand you do have a life outside of the computer. I love both you guys. Stay well and be happy.

Love ya

Darrell

 
At 3:22 PM, January 11, 2006, Blogger Xrystofer said...

Yeah, I've heard a few mixed comments as well about it. But I do want to see it. Should be fun going with a group of friends. I'll let ya know what I thought of it when I see it. I'm really curious.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home