Xrystofer's Personal Links: Xrystofer's Flickr Photos | Yahoo Profile |

 

The inside scoop on what all happens to a 32 year old guy in Omaha, Nebraska. You won't find all the latest gossip or reviews. Instead, you just get me and my world.



The "Beast" arrives in Omaha

It's the END! Even the news is reporting it. If CNN.com, and all the AP news sites say it.. it must be true. Omaha is about to end!

Realistically.... The Beast is represented in Catholic "myth" by the number 666. Today, being 06-06-06 might be a sign for the Beast to appear. Beast means quite possibly the Anti-Christ according to many theologians. Well President (a term I use loosely now) Bush is to arrive in Omaha tonight. It is his 6th visit to Omaha in his term and he's arriving around 6pm. God help us. I can't keep stacking up all these 6's. I'm expecting the fucker to step out of the plane engulfed in flames and just start killing everyone screaming "DIE HOMOS". If he doesn't kill us all, he'll torture us all by speaking his oddly coded verbal messages which are made to sound like a poorly educated man attempting to sound smart while giving a speech he had written for him.

Bush can shove his homophobia where his pitchfork won't reach.

"Go back to DC".... it kinda makes me want to throw up a little thinking I'm going to be in the same city as him....*shudders*

posted by Xrystofer @ 6/06/2006 09:58:00 AM,

2 Comments:

At 7:56 PM, June 06, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Beast is Bush...he's got away with 666 trillion fuck ups and is still in office. I was shocked to see you type that word its so out of character for you thou...LOL I know you and Cory will rush right down to meet him and hear him speak off of the papers he was given to read and all he can do is stammer thru it. You two have a great time and throw some tomato's for me please.

Love ya'

Darrell

 
At 5:17 AM, June 07, 2006, Blogger Gay boy comes to London said...

I would throw up not a LITTLE - a LOT!!! Yesterday my Greek co-worker taught me a new word - hexakosioihexekontahexaphobic (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia)
Wish you could hear him saying it in his Greek accent :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home