Xrystofer's Personal Links: Xrystofer's Flickr Photos | Yahoo Profile |

 

The inside scoop on what all happens to a 32 year old guy in Omaha, Nebraska. You won't find all the latest gossip or reviews. Instead, you just get me and my world.



The Easter Bunny and Wisdom Teeth

The damn rabbit is gonna be hopping through here this weekend and I'm gonna be looking like his cuz the chipmunk. I have to get my top two wisdom teeth pulled Thursday. I'm sure it won't be as bad as when I had the bottom pulled, I'm just a whimp. I was in college and it was the day before Thanksgiving. How awful is that? I was working and so busy I didn't have time to take off, nor could I afford it. So...I left one day early, had them yanked out Wednesday evening and had to watch and smell the family eat Thanksgiving Dinner. It sucked! And now I gotta try and enjoy Easter the same way. Luckily this is a few days before, so I should be pretty good. It's the throbbing and uncomfortable feeling from where two teeth used to be that I'm not looking forward too.

The other thing is...I wonder what the Dr. will give me for the pain. I've grown allergic to Hydrocodone. Not that I take it that much, but the last time he gave it to me I was itching like crazy. I was up all night trying to find a way to stop the itching. The pain wasn't as bad as how uncomfortable I was. Odd eh? Though it seems that's pretty common. I'm just not sure what else he'd prescribe. Tylenol 3 w/ codene is o.k..if I can get to sleep. It doesn't really do much for pain, it just helps me sleep. I don't know what else is out there that's not some super narcotic that's going to have me giggling and trying to pet the ceiling. Who knows, it'll be interesting to find out. All I know is...I'm not taking the hydrocodone....no sir!

posted by Xrystofer @ 4/11/2006 09:07:00 AM,

2 Comments:

At 1:33 PM, April 11, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with your visit to the dentist! I've never had my wisdom teeth grow out yet and I dread that day! I haven't thought of having it extracted before it pops out on its own. Just the thought of it weakens my knees!

 
At 9:44 AM, April 12, 2006, Blogger Xrystofer said...

Yeah...it's not the most pleasent thing to have done. My knees are weak thinking of it to. But thanks for the words, I appreciate it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home