Xrystofer's Personal Links: Xrystofer's Flickr Photos | Yahoo Profile |

 

The inside scoop on what all happens to a 32 year old guy in Omaha, Nebraska. You won't find all the latest gossip or reviews. Instead, you just get me and my world.



bionic Revolver

Bionic Revolver:

Typically disfunt and distinct
my life sings unique impurities
I utter words of lies and wrongness
lies..
truths..
deceptions...
my life sings inches of truth

I like the things that go "ooooh"
the things that move
Hot... hard... strong and weak
directions...
stuff....
intrepid peaks

Touch my heart with your hands
feel my life with your mind and mouth
enjoy your nature with mine
running our race from behind

my songs break your back
the power eats the tracks
spinning around is the life of love
your heart beats my songs from above

my bionic revolver
it's simplistic resolvers
the artistic implications
are simplistic incantations


bionic...
simplicitic...
artistic...

my eternal bionic revolver.....

I sing and I dance
I sleep in a trance of your love songs
ooooh la laa revolver...bionic revolver

posted by Xrystofer @ 4/01/2006 01:05:00 AM,

2 Comments:

At 7:13 AM, April 01, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will you sing that to me in person?

Darrell

 
At 10:41 AM, April 05, 2006, Blogger Xrystofer said...

HAHA.... uhm my singing sounds pretty close to what I imagine a moose sounds like while mating.

SCARY!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home