Xrystofer's Personal Links: Xrystofer's Flickr Photos | Yahoo Profile |

 

The inside scoop on what all happens to a 32 year old guy in Omaha, Nebraska. You won't find all the latest gossip or reviews. Instead, you just get me and my world.



Now I feel less wise...

The teeth are gone, and so is the pain. Amazingly, they came out very quickly, in a matter of seconds actually and with no troubles. I was a little achey that night, but was no big deal. I only took about 4 of the pain pill, because...there wasn't any major pain. ya know...I got really friggin lucky. So I'm happy as can be, been eating normal food since Saturday and I can hardly tell I had all that done Thursday night. Hooray for me! And no... I didn't drink.. :) I'm not silly enough to mix narcotics with alcohol. I was a good boy all weekend and just played Diablo II (I've already completed the game 8 times, but it's fun). It's cheap and is an easy way to pass the time.

I've got to start interviewing people at work for 3 positions I need filled. I'm not sure I'm to excited about that. I'm excited to get people in to fill the spots, but I just don't care for interviews. There really isn't anything you can do to make them fun. Just a bunch of motions you go through hoping the people aren't lying through their teeth just to sound good. I think I'm an o.k. judge of people and shouldn't get duped tooo easily. We'll see!

posted by Xrystofer @ 4/17/2006 11:01:00 AM,

2 Comments:

At 1:23 PM, April 17, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I lived in Nebraska I would need a job. But its too cold and your storms are too violent so I will stay in Texas and suffer the heat. We are suppose to hit 98 today and its still Spring. Someone pissed Mother Nature off and I wish they would apologize. I haven't got the joy of Spring in so long I forgot what it was. Please send me some of your nice weather. And Congratulations on the pain being short lived.

Love ya'

Darrell

 
At 4:37 PM, April 17, 2006, Blogger Xrystofer said...

It's Bush... he has pissed everyone else off, so why not Mother Nature. You know he wouldn't sign any of the environmental bills the rest of the world has, so I think Mother Nature's going postal on us. Friggin Bush!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home