Xrystofer's Personal Links: Xrystofer's Flickr Photos | Yahoo Profile |

 

The inside scoop on what all happens to a 32 year old guy in Omaha, Nebraska. You won't find all the latest gossip or reviews. Instead, you just get me and my world.



New Fence

So this isn't exactly the most exciting thing to write about, but it makes me as giddy as a school girl. The new fence in our back yard is finally getting tore down and a new one is about to be put up. The fence people came out and tore what was left standing down, and just yesterday put in most of the fence posts. It already looks so much better, I can't wait to see it all finished, it's gonna be purdy!

Here's what it looks like right now... (Click Here) and (Click Here)

Oh yeah.. it's Friday.. and Payday. Gay pride is this weekend in Omaha...so much for being sober!! We got a hotel downtown so we don't have to drive, hopefully the laptop will accompany us.

Xrys

posted by Xrystofer @ 6/09/2006 10:44:00 AM,

3 Comments:

At 1:15 PM, June 09, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I looked at the pics and did not see a slip and slide or a kiddie pool for sophie to play in. I know George wouldn't come outside as its too hot for his lil body. You men have a great weekend at Pride. I am going to do my best to stay inside as its to be 103 here. Love you both.

Darrell

 
At 1:06 PM, June 10, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your backyard's so lush and I could imagine rolling and tumbling about the grasses. happy gay pride!

 
At 5:09 PM, June 10, 2006, Blogger Gay boy comes to London said...

Happy pride, we have ours in London (EuroPride London)later in the month. Get some nice pictures.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home