Xrystofer's Personal Links: Xrystofer's Flickr Photos | Yahoo Profile |

 

The inside scoop on what all happens to a 32 year old guy in Omaha, Nebraska. You won't find all the latest gossip or reviews. Instead, you just get me and my world.



DA DA Delirium...

Tonight's the night for our third Cirque du Soleil show. Delirium is in town tonight and tomorrow and we have tickets. I can't wait to be completely honest. We've seen two shows in Vegas (Mystere and Zoomanity) and loved 'em. I'm hoping this one is similar. I've read a lot of good and bad reviews, so I'm going in with an open mind... well as much as one can who has a profound sense of "awe" everytime he thinks about them. I wish I could take a camera in, but I won't chance it. The last thing I need is my camera taken from me just to snag a picture. Plus there are plenty of them on Flickr.com and Youtube.com. If you're curious... click here Let's hope the 2nd row seats don't let me down!

Speaking of being let down, this last weekend was a bummer. I was lucky enough to catch some random cold or something similar last Thursday. By the time the weekend rolled around all I did Saturday was sleep and watch tv. I guess it was o.k.. since it was the first snow we had, which meant a gloomy day where all you want to do is sleep and snuggle up under a blanket. However, it still sucked. What can you do right?

posted by Xrystofer @ 10/24/2006 07:34:00 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home