Xrystofer's Personal Links: Xrystofer's Flickr Photos | Yahoo Profile |

 

The inside scoop on what all happens to a 32 year old guy in Omaha, Nebraska. You won't find all the latest gossip or reviews. Instead, you just get me and my world.



Well hello there!

It's cold. Friggin BRRRRR cold and I don't like it. I already sit and think of the summer and or Mexico, the sun, ocean.....oooooh. Gosh that sounds nice. Seeing the trees turning colors, leaves falling and frost on the cars is actually pretty depressing to me. I just don't like the winter. My goal in life (well ok one of like a million goals) is to live where there are palm trees! Cuz palm trees mean tropical climates. Now that sounds groooovey to me!

I wish it still looked like "THIS" downtown in Omaha... golly jee!

In other news in my life...

Staring, I think I have a problem staring. Not just at anyone, but only certain "eye candy" people. I'm turning into those old nasty guys that don't look away when you catch them staring at you. The ones that will wink or smile when you catch them staring at you. There is a man, I don't know his name that does this at the bowling alley. Truly, it's disgusting and creeps me out. If I am near where he is, I literally get nervous because I know I can't blink without him watching. Now, if I looked like Brad Pitt or the likes, I could understand this. However a scrawny guy like me.... I just don't get it. Perhaps one of these days I'll have the strength in me to tell him to get lost, however I think that if I acknowledge him, it'll only get worse. Oh well.... So, I stare. Hmmm I can't help it. Now I'm not quite as bad as those uber-stare people, but I do like to watch. I guess you could say I just fancy the aesthetic things in life a lot. ;) Whatever, I'm just making excuses for my bad habits. I tend to do that. Keeps me optimistic!

posted by Xrystofer @ 10/12/2006 09:23:00 AM,

1 Comments:

At 3:47 AM, October 13, 2006, Blogger Gay boy comes to London said...

That's a really beautiful pic. It's got everything in 1 go. I think you might like the Caribbean in Dec.

I've always felt the eyes speak a different language from the lips. Oh, he wouldn't keep his gaze if he didn't want to undress you with his eyes :-0

 

Post a Comment

<< Home