Xrystofer's Personal Links: Xrystofer's Flickr Photos | Yahoo Profile |

 

The inside scoop on what all happens to a 32 year old guy in Omaha, Nebraska. You won't find all the latest gossip or reviews. Instead, you just get me and my world.



LOST and gone forever

So, I've come to realize what an interesting fellow I am. Not really, but odd perhaps. Wednesday was the season premier of LOST on ABC. Now I know I'm a super huge fan of Big Brother, but I'm thinking this is my new most FAVORITE show. It is quite different than BB, so I dn't feel guilty saying it's my favorite. The premier was one of the best TV show's I've seen in a long time. It was like a 1 hour movie with commercials and no ending...(if that makes any sense). Through my endless searching to try and get some answers to things I was wondering and make myself feel "clever" regarding the show, I've stumbled across a myriad of URLs that just make LOST even more damn interesting. I know these sites aren't new, but they are somewhat to me, and I think there are people out there that don't know about them. From what I know, they are "official" sites put out there to add to the illusion of LOST's reality. And give us fans with no social lives something to mess around with in hopes of turning over some HUGE secret no one else has found yet. Well, here are the URLs. I've listed them in order of how I think one should go to them. Enjoy!

http://www.theislandiswaiting.com (Shows ann animation and teaser clip, then takes you to the nest listed URL below)

http://www.oceanicflight815.com (Tons of movie clips, images, background info, and some great forums to chat in)

http://www.oceanic-air.com (Website for the airline, Oceanic Air, they flew on from Australia. This site is overflowing with hidden info and tricks)

http://www.driveshaftband.com (The home to Charlie's rock band...see pictures, listen to music and find out what they're doing since Charlie disappeared)

Now all of these have little clues, inside info, back-story stuff and lots of interesting things you won't find on the show. Of course I'm pretty sure that should you never look at these sites, you won't miss anything on the show regarding the story, plot, or characters, but it's fun to have a little more to work with when you watch the show.

If you've never seen LOST, you should try and episode or two, you'll love to hate the fact that you continue to think about what's happening two or three days after the show has aired. Afterall, you don't want your brain to go to mush watching too much reality tv, even though they're jam packed with hotties and more contests you know what to do with...

O.K... bye

posted by Xrystofer @ 9/23/2005 12:42:00 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home