Xrystofer's Personal Links: Xrystofer's Flickr Photos | Yahoo Profile |

 

The inside scoop on what all happens to a 32 year old guy in Omaha, Nebraska. You won't find all the latest gossip or reviews. Instead, you just get me and my world.



Mission Complete

The floor is done. YAY! It's looks amazing, almost sexy. I think I'd date my floor if I were single. (just kidding) As soon as I find the cable to hook my camera to the computer I'll upload some pictures of it. We finished Sunday around 1:00 or so, just in time for Cory and I to get ready to go bowling. We were exhausted, and it showed in our poor scores. Oh well, it was still a good day, and had a nice feeling of accomplishment. My brothers worked their tales off on the floor and so did my dad. My mom of course kept the order of the house and made sure we all got along. HAHA

Our dog, she doesn't like the floor so much. It's kinda slick and she has a hard time getting traction on it. I'm sure she'll get used to it after awhile. It's amazing the difference, and the floor makes the rooms look sooo much larger. A couple area rugs and we'll be set. Tonight we'll move the rest of the furniture in and be all set. Sunday was a good day indeed!

posted by Xrystofer @ 11/07/2005 04:22:00 PM,

2 Comments:

At 8:57 PM, November 07, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please don't spill anything on that new floor. Mom will beat your butt off that hot sexy body of both of you. And then the entire world will see just what you two are hiding. LOL

 
At 12:45 PM, November 09, 2005, Blogger Xrystofer said...

Definitely won't spill, it was tooo much work putting it in to ruin it. Sexy body? hmmm are you sure you watch the right guys cam when we chat?? *evil grin*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home