Xrystofer's Personal Links: Xrystofer's Flickr Photos | Yahoo Profile |

 

The inside scoop on what all happens to a 32 year old guy in Omaha, Nebraska. You won't find all the latest gossip or reviews. Instead, you just get me and my world.

BIG BROTHER 7 "ALL-STARS"

The time is nearly upon us! I've added a few links to the right for some Big Brother sites. They have lots of updates and just darn good BB gossip. Check them out.

For those that don't know already, BB7 is the all star edition; bringing back houseguests from previous shows. Should be good. I'm not going to repeat everything the other sites out there have already said. Let me know if you watch BB and what you think. Would love to discuss it, I am on several BB chats with this same name as here.

BB7 starts with the "voting of the houseguests" show June 21st at 8pm Eastern.....

posted by Xrystofer @ 6/16/2006 10:48:00 AM,

2 Comments:

At 7:38 PM, June 16, 2006, Blogger MadeInScotland said...

it's as simple as this...get graceOUT

 
At 12:43 PM, June 17, 2006, Blogger Gay boy comes to London said...

Great sites.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home