Xrystofer's Personal Links: Xrystofer's Flickr Photos | Yahoo Profile |

 

The inside scoop on what all happens to a 32 year old guy in Omaha, Nebraska. You won't find all the latest gossip or reviews. Instead, you just get me and my world.



The Hour is Nearly Upon Us!

BB7 All-starts preview show is tonight. In a first time event, they are letting us viewers help pick the cast of the show. Of course the audience/fan vote only counts for 50% of the people appearing on the show, it's still going to be fun and interesting.

Show starts at 7:00 Central, and the list of 20 the fans can vote for will be announced. I am hoping they do a little recap on each player, and maybe a "what are they doing now" bit on them too.

I'll list who I am going to vote for as soon as I can, and as soon as the "official" list is announced tonight. I'm curious who everyone else will pick too.

posted by Xrystofer @ 6/21/2006 02:32:00 PM,

1 Comments:

At 1:28 AM, June 22, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok me being the strong Democrat that I am here are my votes: Bunky, Danielle, James, Kaysar, Nakomis, Monica, Erika, Marcellas, Dana, Lisa, and last but not least Howie. The choices for the most part absolutely SUCK. I am not happy at all with the majority that they gave us to choose from and I would have made it to where none of the previous winners could have been in the group. Damn Republicans are in control of our show. Lets get em.

Love ya'

Darrell

 

Post a Comment

<< Home