Xrystofer's Personal Links: Xrystofer's Flickr Photos | Yahoo Profile |

 

The inside scoop on what all happens to a 32 year old guy in Omaha, Nebraska. You won't find all the latest gossip or reviews. Instead, you just get me and my world.



What the @#&?

Now this is going to be a ranting and raving post. So...just an FYI

I've had an account with yahoo by the screen name of Boyz7977 for many years. By many, I mean at least 6 years. I didn't use it to chat anymore. I have a few places registered to it, like my Myspace.com account and stuff. ANYWAY... what I'm getting at is.... someone hacked the flippin thing. They changed the password on me and info so I can't get into it. Years of emails I've saved, pictures, etc. They're all gone. How disappointing eh? Mostly, it's sad knowing I'll never get it back... Well... that's the biggest thing on my mind now, so ehhhhh.....

Big Brother, well I'm hating the fact I have to wait so damn long til it starts after that teaser of a show Wednesday. Oh well. I'll put my thoughts on the list of 20 later, it's lunch time...

posted by Xrystofer @ 6/23/2006 11:19:00 AM,

1 Comments:

At 2:36 PM, June 25, 2006, Blogger Gay boy comes to London said...

Geez, that sucks, I think you should let Yahoo know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home