Xrystofer's Personal Links: Xrystofer's Flickr Photos | Yahoo Profile |

 

The inside scoop on what all happens to a 32 year old guy in Omaha, Nebraska. You won't find all the latest gossip or reviews. Instead, you just get me and my world.



Keeping up Appearances

Honestly now, does this new format/scheme/layout/template work? Let me know. It's a rather radical change, but I felt like something different. It fits more in, but seems kind of cold. Let me know. I can switch . . .

**Updated - Ok...one more try. This one is a bit more indepth, and well... uhm editing it really sucked. The flash player for my photos is also gone, however there are a few links to my MySpace page and the Flickr Photos. So now..better or worse?

posted by Xrystofer @ 8/29/2006 10:53:00 AM,

4 Comments:

At 1:12 PM, August 29, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it personally. I am so happy to see you back online even if it is limited. Keep up the good work and in touch as you can. I do miss you.

Darrell

 
At 2:40 PM, August 29, 2006, Blogger Gay boy comes to London said...

I like the new layout. From an IT perspective it lacks some colors and usually in web design colors is an important factor in locking readers. I'm locked, colors or not :-)

 
At 2:53 PM, August 29, 2006, Blogger Xrystofer said...

I agree.. I need some color... Thanks for the tip!

 
At 4:03 AM, August 30, 2006, Blogger Gay boy comes to London said...

Like the update, looking good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home