Xrystofer's Personal Links: Xrystofer's Flickr Photos | Yahoo Profile |

 

The inside scoop on what all happens to a 32 year old guy in Omaha, Nebraska. You won't find all the latest gossip or reviews. Instead, you just get me and my world.



Crud

Well my weekend just went to hell before it even started. Friday at work, there were people calling in sick one after another. It was almost like an epidemic. I stayed in my office as much as possible, however towards the end of the day... I too had suddenly developed a cough. Well, it was fine that night, except a bit more of a cough and I thought I got lucky. Saturday comes around and I've got a fever, chills, aches...all that fun stuff. I wasn't feeling "pukey", just had this awful headache and fever. Dayquil and orange juice for me and I wake up today feeling fine. Weird huh? I'm not sure what I got but it appears to be gone. I haven't had a fever in years, so it was kind of weird. Anyway, that's why I wasn't online at all, I was sleeping and trying to get better so I could go bowling and work on Monday. Looks like I'm in the clear for now.

posted by Xrystofer @ 1/22/2006 01:20:00 PM,

2 Comments:

At 4:32 PM, January 22, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let me get this right....your bowling and work is more important than spending your weekend on cam being stalked by someone as special as me? Well I never!!!!! Ok I am over it till next weekend when I will have to quiz you double about everything. Please stay well I do care about the both of you men way too much for you to be sick.

Love ya

Darrell

 
At 9:44 AM, January 24, 2006, Blogger Xrystofer said...

Well I didn't say it was more special. I just wasn't physically up to being online with a 101 fever. LOL Luckly it just went away, however everyone at work is still sick sick sick, so I'm hoping I don't get anything else.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home