Xrystofer's Personal Links: Xrystofer's Flickr Photos | Yahoo Profile |

 

The inside scoop on what all happens to a 32 year old guy in Omaha, Nebraska. You won't find all the latest gossip or reviews. Instead, you just get me and my world.



Winter

This weekend we got reminded it is winter in the US. Oddly, the Western part of the US seeing record lows, while the East is seing record highs. In Nebraska, we're right in the middle and luckily have missed alot of the bad weather. Not this weekend though. I was really enjoying not having much snow. Snow is a nasty 4 letter word in my opinion. It's messy, cold and makes everyday tasks so much more difficult. However it does make the fireplace seem much more practical and enjoyable.



Can't wait until Spring! Here's what it looked like this morning as I opened my garage door.... yuck. Thank goodness we only got a few inches.



Cross your fingers it's mostly melted on the driveway, that way I don't have to get the snowblower out and clean the driveway after work.....

posted by Xrystofer @ 1/15/2007 04:39:00 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home