Xrystofer's Personal Links: Xrystofer's Flickr Photos | Yahoo Profile |

 

The inside scoop on what all happens to a 32 year old guy in Omaha, Nebraska. You won't find all the latest gossip or reviews. Instead, you just get me and my world.



It's Friday, Do You Know Where Your Vodka Is?

Friday again, what a lovely feeling saying that over and over. You should try it...

I can't believe how cool it has gotten here this past week. We've gone from 90's and the air conditioning on at night to frost on the ground in the mornings and mid 30's temps. I'm not thrilled about this, but I have to admit, I do like wearing winter clothes. HA HA (what can I say?) Cory and I were out getting stuff for the dog and cat at the pet store and I was almost pee'ing my pants looking at the Halloween costumes they have for pets. They are so ridiculously funny it's painful. I kept picturing our dog in these dracula or princess costumes and almost had to leave the isle. I feel for all the poor puppies out there forced to swallow their pride and adorn their festive costumes. Oh yeah, they sell doggie goggles too... I love it!

I can't think of much more to say...surprisingly. More later perhaps.

posted by Xrystofer @ 9/30/2005 08:28:00 AM,

2 Comments:

At 1:21 PM, September 30, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whatcha gonna wear for Halloween Mr. Christopher Sir, and what is Cory gonna wear? Enquiring minds wanna know.

Love ya

Darrell

 
At 1:32 PM, October 02, 2005, Blogger Xrystofer said...

Hrmmm Well never been much for halloween...maybe I'll just get Cory really drunk and dress him up in a maid's outfit! Take lots of pictures. j/k

 

Post a Comment

<< Home