Xrystofer's Personal Links: Xrystofer's Flickr Photos | Yahoo Profile |

 

The inside scoop on what all happens to a 32 year old guy in Omaha, Nebraska. You won't find all the latest gossip or reviews. Instead, you just get me and my world.



A little luck and a little skill

I've got an interview today. The one I mentioned before in an earlier post. Well I applied, and then got an interview. Actually, the lady who would be my future boss if I got the job was over yesterday and asked me to find out when I would get my 1st interview, she wanted to get it done ASAP. So...maybe that is a good sign. I'm kind of excited. It'd be a heck of a raise, but of course much more responsibility. I know I could do the job, just curious how much stress is involved. Well, we'll see I guess. I got to do the interviews first. So... wish me a little luck. How crazy, lil ol me being one step below a Director... interesting.

posted by Xrystofer @ 10/21/2005 07:45:00 AM,

2 Comments:

At 1:30 PM, October 21, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know you can do it Chris. Keep your head up and do your usual....smile, be forward with your answers and speak from the heart. You will get the job if they are honest people and truely want someone who will do what is right. Love ya' my friend. Darrell

 
At 3:06 PM, October 24, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WELL CHRIS IF ANYONE CAN DO IT ITS YOU. IF WORSE COMES TO WORSE SHOW THEM YOUR SMILIEY UNDERWEAR. lol GOOD LUCK - LOVE YA STEVE

 

Post a Comment

<< Home