Xrystofer's Personal Links: Xrystofer's Flickr Photos | Yahoo Profile |

 

The inside scoop on what all happens to a 32 year old guy in Omaha, Nebraska. You won't find all the latest gossip or reviews. Instead, you just get me and my world.



Scratch that last thought

So I deleted the post I had put up yesterday... it was an emotional one. Actually, it was rather worthless and whiney, so it's gone. I'm over the issues I talked about in it. Over it I tell you!

Anyway, today it's about 35 degrees cooler than yesterday. We had the air conditioning on yesterday and last night. Tonight I'm sure we'll have the heat on as it's supposed to get in the lower 30's. UGH! All this weather changing has messed my poor internal thermostat all out of whack. Given me a headache too.

While taking Cory's car to get the oil changed, I learned something rather interesting while overhearing a conversation taking place between the guy that worked at the mechanics and a customer. They both stated that if your A/C doesn't work, you should still have it fixed even if the weather is getting cold. When you turn your defrost on for the front windshield, it actually turns on the A/C as well. The reason for this is to draw out the humidity in the air before it is heated and blown on the windshield. Interesting eh? I thought so...

posted by Xrystofer @ 10/05/2005 04:30:00 PM,

2 Comments:

At 11:39 AM, October 06, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alright young man, it was not childish or whiney. You have every single right to express your feelings and when a person has a heart of gold as you do, when it breaks it goes into a trillion pieces. And when someone hurts you on purpose it really gets to me. I will always love you and Cory no matter what as I do some others from the room and will stand up for you. I wish more in the room were like you. It would be so much more fun to chat and have a good time if there were more like you. Even when you do your belly dances its hiliarious as hell. You hang in there and do not give up. Its letting them win and a quitter you are not.

Love ya' forever and ever
Darrell

 
At 2:08 PM, October 06, 2005, Blogger Xrystofer said...

HAHA.. thank you!! I just don't like to whine or get emotional. So, uhm yeah. I'm all better.

And I couldn't agree more, more people should be like me in the chat room! I do kinda rock don't I! Just kidding. I'll talk to you soon. It wasn't anyone in the room, just someone I've talked to for quite some time who flaked on me. But I still appreciate everythign you said. Ciao for now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home