Xrystofer's Personal Links: Xrystofer's Flickr Photos | Yahoo Profile |

 

The inside scoop on what all happens to a 32 year old guy in Omaha, Nebraska. You won't find all the latest gossip or reviews. Instead, you just get me and my world.



You are the Dumbest Smart Person I've Ever Met...

One of those days that just feels good. SO I'm a little hung over from last night... just a little, but still feel great. Had a great time lastnight chatting. I'm not sure why, but just had fun. There were lots of new faces, but everyone just got along. That doesn't happen often, especially in an online, gay chatroom! ;) Drama usually runs wild in there.
Well, I am not sure what else to blab about, just thought I'd put something in here today real quick. Got to go bowling in a few minutes, wish us luck!

"Bye Bye Bitches"

posted by Xrystofer @ 10/02/2005 02:36:00 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home