Xrystofer's Personal Links: Xrystofer's Flickr Photos | Yahoo Profile |

 

The inside scoop on what all happens to a 32 year old guy in Omaha, Nebraska. You won't find all the latest gossip or reviews. Instead, you just get me and my world.



Basement Redux

Yet another thing going on in the house. This time it's the basement. It's always bugged me. The brown fake pannels on some of the walls and the plain white brick on others. Well, it's going to get covered in a nice coat of paint. And then since the ceiling is also pannels, I want put our DVD surround sound down there with the TV that's just sitting there not being used. That means we could use the basement for something other than just our computers. Luckily, other than time, this isn't an expensive project. I think it'll make it look a LOT better. Wish me luck, I'll take some before and after pictures.

posted by Xrystofer @ 1/25/2006 03:58:00 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home