Xrystofer's Personal Links: Xrystofer's Flickr Photos | Yahoo Profile |

 

The inside scoop on what all happens to a 32 year old guy in Omaha, Nebraska. You won't find all the latest gossip or reviews. Instead, you just get me and my world.



What are they thinking???

Canadians voted in a conservative? Hasn't Bush taught them anything at all. I'm kind of amazed that they did this. I am really curious how this will change things for Canada and our relations. Hopefully things will be ok, and for Canada's sake they still stay cool. I don't know much about the new guy, I'll have to do some google'n on him and see what I think.

I'm hungry, anyone care to bring me some breakfast? Pretty please???

posted by Xrystofer @ 1/24/2006 09:48:00 AM,

1 Comments:

At 11:17 AM, January 24, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will cook for you. I can cook alot of things but you have to eat all that is on your plate or no computer games young man or video games. Understood? I miss you not coming to the room like you used to but I fully understand why. Its not a pretty place lately, I think the war zone has moved to our chat room. Stay well and be safe. You are loved.

Darrell

 

Post a Comment

<< Home