Xrystofer's Personal Links: Xrystofer's Flickr Photos | Yahoo Profile |

 

The inside scoop on what all happens to a 32 year old guy in Omaha, Nebraska. You won't find all the latest gossip or reviews. Instead, you just get me and my world.

O.k... I really don't want to get into a huge discussion about the Oscars. Everyone is, so I don't really feel I need to add to the pile. The thing I want to get out is the funny headlines you see about Crash winning. Now... Nebraska is a pretty conservative state. Actually it's quite conservative. However...here is the headline from one of our major news channel's website:

Best Picture Shocker: 'Crash' Tops 'Brokeback'


Now C'mon...am I the only one reading that the wrong way? LOL now I know it's something you HAVE to read into, but it's rather obvious. They wouldn't have titled it that if Walk the Line were the one expected to win and not Brokeback. So if we keep on the same line of thinking, and Brokeback didn't win much at all, the line would probably be "Brokeback is Bottoms up at Oscars"! Sorry, I'm having too much fun with this...

On to bowling. We won all 4 games which should slide us up to 4th. I'm hoping we can get into 3rd by the end. We only have 6 weeks left... so keep rooting for me! This week was close, we only won by 13 pins on the last game. Whew!

posted by Xrystofer @ 3/06/2006 02:08:00 PM,

2 Comments:

At 8:10 PM, March 06, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

13 is suppose to be an unlucky number but for you Nebraska men its the lucky one. Congratulations on winning and you are dearly missed in the room by me and the others that truely matter. I hope all is well for you and Cory.

Love you both

Darrell

 
At 1:27 PM, March 07, 2006, Blogger Xrystofer said...

13 was lucky this weekend. WOOHOOO I had intentions on signing into chat this weekend, but we ended up watching a movie saturday night and only had the desire to go to bed and relax. We watched Walk the Line...and it is amazing. I would tell anyone to watch that movie, it's that good.

Thanks for commenting, I appreciate it, and I miss all the guys in the room having fun. It's been awhile... hmmmm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home