Xrystofer's Personal Links: Xrystofer's Flickr Photos | Yahoo Profile |

 

The inside scoop on what all happens to a 32 year old guy in Omaha, Nebraska. You won't find all the latest gossip or reviews. Instead, you just get me and my world.

The calories and protein have been going in... now it's time for the working out. Of course, the scale only shows me about a pound and a half heavier on average this week, but I'll take all I can get. Back to working out, ouchie. I took it slow and simple, just to work out all the small aches and such. But alas, there are a few painful areas on my poor body. They are more like those aches where you have to stand on one foot, arch your back and try tying your arms in a knot before you discover your elbow hurts. But none-the less, I know it wouldn't have hurt before working out. My mom would say, "well don't do that if it hurts", but you just can't help it. If I could just get my shoulder and arms developed better I'd be happy. So I'm going to try try try and we'll see what happens.

Next step of pre-vacation stuff is finding a place for Sophie to stay. The previous place won't work now, as the person is moving from a house and into an apartment. And the apartment isn't going to let them keep a dog without paying extra. Soooo I asked my mom. Now I knew there would be some hesitance which is understandable. They don't have a dog for a reason, they don't want to take care of one. Ergo, it looks like it might be doggy day-care for her. Hmmmm I'm not sure about that. I'm so protective of her, but I know she'd probably love it. I think she really wants to be with other dogs, so this would be time for her to hang out with her own kind. So we'll see. I'm not sure how much those boarding kennels cost per day, I'm hoping not too much. Wish me luck on that.

finally, it's on to Spanish. I'm trying to brush up on it so I'm somewhat competent when we arrive. I am not one to not like to know what's going on, so I've gotta get to where I was in college and be able to speak it comfortably. I hope I still have all my old books around, that'd be great.

All for now...

posted by Xrystofer @ 3/07/2006 01:03:00 PM,

1 Comments:

At 10:20 AM, March 12, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Como esta? :-) I want to go on vacation, too! Have fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home