Xrystofer's Personal Links: Xrystofer's Flickr Photos | Yahoo Profile |

 

The inside scoop on what all happens to a 32 year old guy in Omaha, Nebraska. You won't find all the latest gossip or reviews. Instead, you just get me and my world.



The LOST Idol Deal!!!

Whoa...all the TV these days. It's been awhile since there was more on TV than I can stand to watch in one evening. Last night there was LOST, American Idol, Deal or No Deal, Law and Order, and.......*deep breath* Yes.. I was lazy and watched all of them.

LOST was finally amazing again. The clues that were dropped and the questions they created were flying all over the screen. I've never been a big fan of the character Claire, but that didn't matter last night. I don't want to ruin things, but they kept the show moving along very well. (Side note, the guy they have contained in the hatch...I guess his story, his name Henry Gale which is Dorothy's uncle, and the hot air balloon all match up with The Wizard of Oz. So it appears he's a fake... What do you think?) I thought it was a great episode if you can't tell!

American Idol wasn't too bad either. The guys were on and they did o.k. Simon was in normal pissy form of course. The only really great performance was Chris Daugherty I thought. Ace looked good, but just didn't do it for me. The others..well... eh... weren't that great.

Deal or No Deal was great as always. Isn't it funny that the most simple of ideas can make such an intense one as well? I don't know how many times I told Cory "JEEEZ, I have no idea what I'd do...". The show does such a good job of preying on peoples' weakness with greed. The contestant find it too hard to really understand that the $179,000 they are being offered actually IS a LOT of money. No, it's not the $2,000,000 that is floating around out there in some suitcase holding up a skinny pretty girl, but it's still a LOT of money. There have been a couple contestants that made me want a "slap button" on my remote. So I could push it and I'd be able to provide a much needed slap to the contestant who pushes on with "NO deal" in hopes of the ultimate bling bling. Oh well.. it's just a show right?

In other news... I'm weighing myself tonight. I've been trying to eat as much as possible lately. With Mexico coming up in a couple months.. I want to try and gain some weight before so I am not embarrassed on the beach. Weights and food baby...time to bulk up! (yeah right) But I'm going to give it a try. Any suggestions?

Until later...

posted by Xrystofer @ 3/02/2006 09:22:00 AM,

2 Comments:

At 11:37 AM, March 02, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Chris! Thanks for the link-up and the kind words you left in my CBox. Adding yours in my blogroll, too! You have a great blog going on here. :-)

So you had a similar episode with all these great shows in one TV night, eh? Manila is not updated on Lost 2 so I just download mine from the net (whoops!), and this episode is not yet available for downloading. Gotta see this one! AI was a good one, too, but the return of the Amazing Race is the best!

See you around!

 
At 12:48 PM, March 02, 2006, Blogger Xrystofer said...

I'm so mad.. we missed the first episode of the Amazing Race.. GRRRR. I'm hoping I can get a copy of it from someone. And I agree with your comments on the winners.... uhm.. yum!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home