Xrystofer's Personal Links: Xrystofer's Flickr Photos | Yahoo Profile |

 

The inside scoop on what all happens to a 32 year old guy in Omaha, Nebraska. You won't find all the latest gossip or reviews. Instead, you just get me and my world.



Spring is here....???


Hmmm this is the view outside of our patio doors on the first day of spring, 2006...

1 lb weight gain...not much....will keep trying!

Work has been busy, and lots of things going on. Hopefully will be able to get online this weekend...miss you all!

posted by Xrystofer @ 3/22/2006 10:30:00 PM,

1 Comments:

At 11:52 AM, March 23, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought you guys had packed up and left the country already its been so long since I heard from you. I hope the snow didn't cause you to miss work as I know how much you love to get there. We were in a drought then we got 6.8" of rain in less than 3 days. Flooded the state now. Can't win for losing. Now we had a freeze last night and due to again tonite. I will be sure to share our cold with you so you don't feel left out or unloved...LOL

Take care

Darrell

 

Post a Comment

<< Home