Xrystofer's Personal Links: Xrystofer's Flickr Photos | Yahoo Profile |

 

The inside scoop on what all happens to a 32 year old guy in Omaha, Nebraska. You won't find all the latest gossip or reviews. Instead, you just get me and my world.

The snow's pretty much all gone now. Today is supposed to reach 65 degrees or so to end up a nice overall day. Rain and thunderstorms should be occuring tonight and tomorrow, which are much better weather contidions than the 12 inches of snow we got last week. Since it'll be raining, it looks like we can throw the old pump in the pool and drain out the water that's collected in there this winter and get ready to work on it for summer. Of course we have the fence in total disrepair, which needs to be fixed really badly. It's such an eyesore! I won't have anyone over to be out back in the yard until it's fixed, I'm totally embarassed by it. Cory's worried about the expense, and I am too, but it's got to be a priority or else we're going to get complaints from the neighbors. Ugh. Houses are so much fun!

Other news, I get to do interviews at work again. I got to replace one of my employees, so I'm TOTALLY looking forward to that. NOT... It's kind of fun to get a new face, but it's just a lot of work. But eh, it'll keep me busy!

I'm outta time, more later maybe

posted by Xrystofer @ 3/29/2006 11:02:00 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home