Xrystofer's Personal Links: Xrystofer's Flickr Photos | Yahoo Profile |

 

The inside scoop on what all happens to a 32 year old guy in Omaha, Nebraska. You won't find all the latest gossip or reviews. Instead, you just get me and my world.



Big Brother 7 Spoilers!!! Beware

I was going to post this on here, but instead, here are links to pages that talk about it. That way you won't see it if you dont' want too. Be prepared, the houseguest have been identified as well as HOH. Twists are already spinning... if you want to be educated early before the premier show tonight, click on some of the following URLs:


Realitynewonline.com

Dingo's Hamsterwatch

BigBrotherUpdates

posted by Xrystofer @ 7/06/2006 11:44:00 AM,

2 Comments:

At 12:58 PM, July 06, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I am so thankful that you posted the links and I found out today that it's 39.95 this time around instead of the 20.00 it did in the past. I hope to see you online this weekend.

Love ya'

Darrell

 
At 8:25 PM, July 06, 2006, Blogger Xrystofer said...

I do what I can. I couldn't believe the jump in price, but the fury over thid years show makes sense why they did. The show was awesome... and 2 HOH's... WOW

 

Post a Comment

<< Home