Xrystofer's Personal Links: Xrystofer's Flickr Photos | Yahoo Profile |

 

The inside scoop on what all happens to a 32 year old guy in Omaha, Nebraska. You won't find all the latest gossip or reviews. Instead, you just get me and my world.



Winter Olympics...A Shallow Look!

Welcome sports fans to another addition of "Spot and stare at the hottie". (I never ever imagined I'd start a blog that way!) The winter Olympics starts shortly and I for one will be watching. Especially the eye-candy sport of Mens Figure Skating. Incase you haven't heard, there'll be a handful of international ice sliding studs (ok more like twinks) fluttering around on the ice.
Mens Figure Skating
From the US - Johnny Weir, Evan Lysacek(double yum!), and Matt Savoie.
From Belgium -
Kevin van der Perren
From Canada -
Jeffrey Buttle
From France -
Brian Joubert
There are others of course, but remember this is a shallow look so they may be good, just not so hot. hmmm
Mens Ski Jumping
From the US - Clint Jones
Mens Speed Skating
From the Netherlands - Jan Bos
From the US - Joey Cheek
Mens Freestyle Skiing
From the US - Jeremy Bloom (Former College Football Player and voted one of the sexiest men in sports by Sports Illustrated) *DROOL*
So there you have it. I'm sure I missed some others, but these jumped out and struck my fancy. Reading these guys' bio, they are amazing athletes. Figure skating will really be a battle as alot of these guys are fresh to the olympics. No oldtimers hogging the limelight this year! Well have fun watching, I know I will!

posted by Xrystofer @ 1/27/2006 08:41:00 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home