Xrystofer's Personal Links: Xrystofer's Flickr Photos | Yahoo Profile |

 

The inside scoop on what all happens to a 32 year old guy in Omaha, Nebraska. You won't find all the latest gossip or reviews. Instead, you just get me and my world.

It's the last day of February...already! Time is sure flying by, I hate that. I think this great weather we're having isn't helping things. It feels like Spring around here. Today our high is 68 degrees. The same is called for tomorrow as well. I'm not really complaining, just scared that when this weather turns, that it's going to turn really really ugly. But we'll see.

So we watched this movie last night, In Good Company I think it's called. It had Topher Grace, Scarlett Johansson and Dennis Quaid. It was remarkably good, but I felt like Topher's character a little. He turns into this corporate firing maching marching through the company "letting people go" as he called it. It was a good reminder for me to not get so caught up in the corporate aspect of work. I'm not sure how many people reading have had to fire another person, but it's not ever "easy", but you just get more efficient at it. Right now I've got the perfect words and phrases to get the whole deal over with and papers signed in about 5 minutes. I thought I was doing it that way to be effective, but I realize I think I've mastered it so that it's easy for me... less guilt or pain that way. Who knows, it's an interesting thought though.

Speaking of interesting, Cory just booked our next vacation. Looks like we're headed to Mexico for a week. We're going to Puerto Vallarta. I really can't wait, mostly to see Cory's expression and how he interacts. It'll be his first time in a foreign country. It'll be awesome I'm sure. I just hope he's not expecting glitz and glam and the sort. Hopefully he'll get that feeling most do when they realize how nice it is, but how great they have it being a spoiled US citizen. We'll see. We are going to be there the week of May 15th. It'll kind of be like a birthday present for me since my birthday is the week before. I can't wait.. it's been over 10 years since I've been to Mexico. Which reminds me, I REALLY need to brush up on my Spanish. Yikes!

Adios mis amigos!

posted by Xrystofer @ 2/28/2006 02:08:00 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home