Xrystofer's Personal Links: Xrystofer's Flickr Photos | Yahoo Profile |

 

The inside scoop on what all happens to a 32 year old guy in Omaha, Nebraska. You won't find all the latest gossip or reviews. Instead, you just get me and my world.

Back to the grind..Monday and it's all work and no play. Really, I did have a good weekend. My older brother came up and we went looking for hardwood flooring for his house. It was great to hang out with him, LeAnne and Mia. They're always so much fun, and with Travis there is never a dull moment...NEVER! After we got done, they went to the bowling alley with Cory and me to hang out and watch us bowl a little bit. They should have stayed, because while they were there I bowled great... as soon as they left it was crash and burn baby! At least we had fun, we bowled a great team.

I found these video clips of The Phony Photo Booth from The Tonight show. They are great. I think the link will work if you click here for the yahoo search. Watch them.. I couldn't stop laughing. Some people will do just about anything you tell them...sheesh

The Nebraska Humane Society has the cutest greyhound for adoption...I think Sophie needs a playmate. And what better than a greyhound!! Cory'd kill me. ;) It's fun to dream though right?!?!

One last note... Deal or No Deal is on again this week on NBC. You gotta watch it. Also the new apprentice starts tonight as well. Tomorrow is the premier of The Amazing Race 9 on CBS. Good shows popping back up again! WOOHOOOOO

posted by Xrystofer @ 2/27/2006 11:23:00 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home