Xrystofer's Personal Links: Xrystofer's Flickr Photos | Yahoo Profile |

 

The inside scoop on what all happens to a 32 year old guy in Omaha, Nebraska. You won't find all the latest gossip or reviews. Instead, you just get me and my world.



Big Brother, Better Body, and Boredom

Tuesday already, or should I say at last?! Recovery from this weekend seemed hard for some reason. It's nice having a normal t day weekend that seemed to last a long time. That doesn't seem to happen often. I think alot of it had to do with Cory leaving Sunday around 3ish for Spokane. That left me fending for myself, and lord knows how co-dependant we are. Alas, I survived, the dog and cat are still healthy and neither one has bene lost. I'd say I've been successful so far.

On to a better body. I have to tag someone's site I've been reading for quite awhile. Honestly it's a very great site. He writes very well and has more info you could shake a stick at. If I had more self-control and discipline I'd probably be able to look like Mr. Universe in no time. I been reading to get some tips and motivation to actually put on some mass and cover those damn ribs of mine. I'm tired of being compared to a xylophone! (just kidding, it's usually regarding something ethiopian in nature, not a xylophone) *smart ass grin* So... anyway, if you're interested in taking care of yourself, eating better, toning up, massing up, etc... Go visit Brandon and his Body Building Journal. By Jolly he's one smart cookie!

click --> Brandon's Body Building Journal

On to Big Brother 7 All Stars. I've been keeping up on this, but trying not to post too much yet since there's only been one show. I know there are people out there that love the show so much; they don't want to be spoiled when they watch it. For me...well let's say I'm an addict. That's a safe phrase. I love the show and the live feeds. For me, knowing before doesn't ruin the show for me. I like seeing how it's edited and what is exactly presented to the audience that does not get the live feeds.
Ergo, tonight is the 2nd episode. I promised Cory I wouldn't watch it tonight since he can't. How nuts is that? It's going to be hard hard hard to not watch it, but I'll manage. He gets back from Spokane Wednesday, so I'll only be a day behind on the show. Granted I already know more than they'll probably show tonight, it still sucks. :) Wish me luck.

posted by Xrystofer @ 7/11/2006 09:53:00 AM,

5 Comments:

At 11:10 AM, July 11, 2006, Blogger Gay boy comes to London said...

Wow, that IS a great site. I've been wanting to bulk up as well. Too happy being skinny I guess.

 
At 11:14 AM, July 11, 2006, Blogger Xrystofer said...

HAHA I know, I keep saying "this is the summer" then I gain like a couple pounds and work out then stop and it all goes away. I'm easily distracted it seems!

 
At 4:29 PM, July 11, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow...lol. I feel honored that you mentioned my site. =] Cool. Yeah...one big thing about putting on muscle is "consistency". You have to stay consistent and you HAVE to eat enough to support your new precious muscles. Building muscle tissue is one of the most caloric-taxing processes in the body. Your body would much rather use those calories to sustain vital life functions, among other things, in the body. So...that's why you have to eat excess calories than what you're burning so that those excess calories go towards your new hard-earned muscles.

Keep with it dude and don't give up. You gotta keep up with it. You only need to work out 3 days a week to see awesome progress...like shown in this routine:

http://blindtwelve.livejournal.com/879.html

Good luck, dude. I made a long reply to you in my other submission: http://blindtwelve.livejournal.com/3638.html

I'm always here to answer questions, dude. I'm going to put on about 40 pounds or so myself. It might take a couple years, but I'm up to the challenge. Take care.

 
At 12:06 AM, July 12, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh Chrissy! I can't believe you didn't watch it!!!!!

 
At 3:45 AM, July 13, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo, dude. What's up? I revamped my page a litte... "Spicing it up" a bit, I suppose. Check it out! I customized some pics in Photoshop to add some life to the page, instead of having to suffocate your eyes in an endless ocean of text. Photoshop rules.

Peace!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home