Xrystofer's Personal Links: Xrystofer's Flickr Photos | Yahoo Profile |

 

The inside scoop on what all happens to a 32 year old guy in Omaha, Nebraska. You won't find all the latest gossip or reviews. Instead, you just get me and my world.



A Record is Set

Sunday proved a decent day of bowling for me. My first game actually got me a little worried. My current average is 174. So when I finished my first game with a 166, I thought "Hmmm I'm going to have to work to get above my average the next two games". However, midway through the 2nd game, with only one frame not a strike, I knew I was in for a good game. I only had three balls that weren't strikes the entire game, giving me a 242. I was rather impressed. It's my highest game ever, so I am pleased. My 3rd game started out the same 4 strikes in a row then I got hit with three really bad splits in a row, which left me finishing with a 170. So... a 578 series isn't too bad for a weekend bowler. We'll see how next week goes. Our goal is to end up in the top 5 at the end of the year. I think we have a good chance... My fingers are crossed.

On a side note, I found some old pictures of me at work. They are in the "ME" directory if anyone wants to take a look. Click Here

posted by Xrystofer @ 1/30/2006 04:11:00 PM,

2 Comments:

At 8:17 PM, January 30, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent work on the pictures I think. I just gotta ask, why were you playing with your back to that rhino young man? Enquiring minds want to know.

Love you

Darrell

 
At 8:36 AM, January 31, 2006, Blogger Xrystofer said...

HA HA Well let's just say we had an understanding, just me and the rhinos. I don't want to give out my secret and ruin things so quickly though!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home