Xrystofer's Personal Links: Xrystofer's Flickr Photos | Yahoo Profile |

 

The inside scoop on what all happens to a 32 year old guy in Omaha, Nebraska. You won't find all the latest gossip or reviews. Instead, you just get me and my world.



Ross the Intern and Winter Olympics

Yeah, I'm already excited about the Winter Olympics being on so soon, but it appears Ross the Intern is going to be covering them as well. For those of you who may not know, he's a correspondant for Jay Leno on the Tonight Show. Absolutely hilarious. He's got a blog/site where he's posting everything he does. Click here for his blog/site, I'll put a link to it on my links very shortly. You got to read his blog when you get some time. Words can't really describe him, you just gotta watch. Anyway, explore his site and clear your schedules for the opening ceremonies Friday evening. It should be a grand show...

Did I mention there are lotsa hotties in the Olympics too? *sly grin*

posted by Xrystofer @ 2/09/2006 09:21:00 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home